Juan Francisco Paredes Lozano
Juan Francisco Paredes Lozano was born in Spain and has been living in Iran since 2012.
- Doctorate in general medicine – Alcalá University (UAH) of Madrid
- PhD in information technology – Pontifical University of Salamanca
- Master's degree in human behavior management – The National Distance Education University (UNED), Madrid
- Master's degree in biomedical engineering – Alcalá University (UAH) of Madrid
- Bachelor's degree in telecommunications engineering - Polytechnic University of Madrid
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and business intelligence specialist – IBM Corp.
- Senior data analysis advisor – IBM Corp.
- University professor at master's level in advanced data analysis - Pontifical University of Salamanca and Alcalá University (UAH) of Madrid
- Certificate of organic agriculture from the National Agrarian University (La Molina) – Lima, Peru
- Certified medical doctor in the Medical Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Spanish Medical Colleges Organization (Organización Médical Colegial)